Win more bids, tenders, proposals, contracts
Most organisations find the bidding process time-consuming, onerous and frustrating; most buyers find evaluating bids a chore. It’s not a labour of love on either side.
What if, as a bidder, you could make the process easier and faster, resulting in bids that buyers found interesting, informative, easy to read and even enjoyable? What would that do for your win-rate?
My 1-day bid writing workshop and 2-day master class deliver that, and more. If you and your bid team want to win more contracts by writing better business proposals, bids, and tenders, learn how to:
– follow the three steps of the writing process and avoid the most common bid writing mistake
– produce much better first drafts faster, cutting the number of edits and re-writes
– tailor your content to each of the five classic buyer roles, so each buyer recognises themselves and their agenda in your document
– structure your bid for maximum impact and clarity, exploding the myth that a document must have a ‘beginning, a middle and an end’
– avoid the ‘Super-Smashing-Great’ school of writing and evoke those feelings in the buyer instead
– create a ‘killer’ page/slide that articulates your value proposition, unifies your bid and separates you from the competition
– produce clear, concise and compelling executive summaries that get the senior buyer’s vote in under three minutes
– score the readability of your text within seconds, so you know what’s going wrong and how to fix it
– raise the readability of your text with five simple drafting techniques that native and non-native English writers can master immediately
– apply a stunning alternative to bullet points to improve the ‘look & feel’ of your document and the clarity of your content
– alter the whole focus of your bid for a tectonic shift in its persuasive power